Click on the tracks above to listen.
Scroll through the playlist for more.
Short Film (1999) – Music and Sound Design
dir. Andrea Brookes | prod. Craig Brookes
Blue Dahlia Films
- Best Sound, Watch My Shorts Independent Short Film Festival, Melbourne, Australia (2000)
- 2nd Prize – Best Student Animation, Palm Springs Short Film Festival, USA (2000)
- Best Student Film, Watch My Shorts Independent Short Film Festival, Melbourne Australia (Sept 2000)
- Annecy International Animation Festival, France (2001)
- St. Kilda Film Festival (2001)
- Semi-Finalist – Nescafe Short Film Awards, Australia (2000)
- Interfilm – Berlin Short Film Festival ‘Spotlight on Australian Film’ (Nov 2000)
- Uppsala International Short Film Festival, Sweden (Oct 2000)
- Cannes Forum, France (May 2000)
- Zagreb International Animation Festival, Croatia (June 2000)
- Anima Mundi International Animation Festival, Brazil (July 2000)
- Eat Carpet Acquisition Award for Screening on SBS Television, Watch My Shorts Independent Short Film Festival, Melbourne Australia (Sept 2000)
- Nominated – Special Achievement in Production, Best Achievement in Animation, Special Achievement Award – Victorian College of the Arts School of Film and Television Awards, Australia (2000)
- Prix Ars Electronica – Digital Music Category, Austria (2000)
- Broadcast on SBS Australia
A strange ticking sound invades the house…a young mother spends a nightmarish evening searching for its source…searching for its meaning…only to discover it was an ominous prelude. A haunting domestic story that invites reflection on mortality, premonition and the anxiety of motherhood.